2017. január 30., hétfő

DOGECOIN FAUCET LIST



Why should I use a Dogecoin faucet?

Faucets in general are a non-risk way to get familiar with cryptocurrencies. If you want to try Doge out faucets it is the safest way.


How do I start with DogeCoin?

Download or make your wallet here: Dogecoin and Other wallet. Setup the wallet, generate your address, fill the field for address to the faucet and claim your reward. Always use the same address for claiming, it is a unique and only identifier to your account. The today's exchange rate:
I prepared a list from the best and paying sides:


Dogecoin Faucets List Epay


Faucet Name
Payout
Dogecoin
Time
Links
EPAY Instant
15-20 doge
0 min
EPAY Instant
2-5 doge
60 min
EPAY Instant
5 doge
120 min
EPAY Instant
3 doge
20 min


Dogecoin Faucets List Direct Pay


Faucet Name
Payout
Dogecoin
Time
Links
DIRECT 600 doge
5.95 doge
60 min
DIRECT Payout
6-10 doge
260 min
DIRECT 100 doge
2.4 doge
80 min






Dogecoin Faucets List FaucetHub

4 megjegyzés:


  1. Great article by the great author, it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate this article. Best recover stolen cryptocurrency Services Provider

    VálaszTörlés
  2. It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. I love to read stories about your experiences. They're very useful and interesting. I am excited to read the next posts. I'm so grateful for all that you've done. Keep plugging. Many viewers like me fancy your writing. Thank you for sharing precious information with us. Best recover scammed bitcoin service provider

    VálaszTörlés

  3. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks Best best online investment advisors service provider

    VálaszTörlés

  4. After a long time, I read a very beautiful and very important article that I enjoyed reading. I have found that this article has many important points, I sincerely thank the admin of this website for sharing it. Best new cryptocurrency exchange service provider

    VálaszTörlés